The tides, rising, falling, following the moon...

Welcome to my story. It is my daily story. An artist and art instructor, writer, and teacher, I hope to provide some solace, some laughter, some suggestions, some stories; and, a few ideas to those who decide to read me. Come sit with me on my deck, overlooking a constantly moving river. I'll have an iced tea with lemon, or a glass of wine if the sun should set just so. You are, of course, invited to sit and enjoy along with me. But know this: I'll want to know if you have any stories, and I always take pictures to preserve the moments.































































































































































































































































The river serves to remind me that we live out cycles much as the river washes in and out according to the heartbeat of the ocean. Can you hear the heartbeat of the universe?































































































































































































































































Well, you can try. Smile.































































































































Monday, May 24, 2010

Larrain's Photograhy

This is a new photo album I am posting on Picasa for my friends and for my followers on Swamp Marsh Journal to see. This is a reflection of what I see on a daily basis. I am so blessed.                            Just click on the photo here to see the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment