The tides, rising, falling, following the moon...

Welcome to my story. It is my daily story. An artist and art instructor, writer, and teacher, I hope to provide some solace, some laughter, some suggestions, some stories; and, a few ideas to those who decide to read me. Come sit with me on my deck, overlooking a constantly moving river. I'll have an iced tea with lemon, or a glass of wine if the sun should set just so. You are, of course, invited to sit and enjoy along with me. But know this: I'll want to know if you have any stories, and I always take pictures to preserve the moments.































































































































































































































































The river serves to remind me that we live out cycles much as the river washes in and out according to the heartbeat of the ocean. Can you hear the heartbeat of the universe?































































































































































































































































Well, you can try. Smile.































































































































Saturday, May 15, 2010

Farmers Market May 15 2010

A delightfufl spring day, early at about 10:30 and 11:00 a.m. Pleasantness was palpable among those who strolled and shopped and sat and snacked, in the shaded park on Ribault Road in Port Royal. Always colorful, a farmer's market draws a sweet crowd of people. I was excited to see a couple fellows who were handsomely weathered in their straw hats, and through their hands they transferred along the love that went into growing those fuits and vegetables the customers bought. Otis Draiser brought bright red tomatos and I bought 4 looking forward to some soft white bread (I like Sunbeam, or Wonderbread) and some salt and pepper, for a sliced tomato sandwich. Southern Living ain't got nothin' on us Southerners. We don't tell them about the good stuff. (Think, Moonpies) Enjoy the day with me through my photos of the Farmers Market in Port Royal, SC.

in reference to: http://spotted.blufftontoday.com/photos/index.php?id=1728148 (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment